Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines – Important Information On How To Get A Cruise At Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
About Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines This cruise company is a Norwegian/American brand with its base in United States. Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines h...
About Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
This cruise company is a Norwegian/American brand with its base in United States. Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines has over 40 ships and all the ships starting from 1991 since now have their names ending with “of the Seas”. The brand of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines has been founded n 1968 by I.M. Skaugen & Company, Anders Wilhelmsen & Company, and Gotaas Larsen and at present is owned by Royal Caribbean Cruise Ltd.
How to Register Online for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
1. Visit the official web page of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and at the upper side of their page you will notice a “My Cruise” link. Click on it and you will get at “Welcome to my Cruises” page and somewhere below on that page you will notice a “Create an Account Now” tab. You should click on it.
2. After you have clicked on the “Create an Account Now” tab, you will be given a form which you should fill it with all your required info. As soon as you have completed this form, click on the “Create an Account” tab.
3. Always remember write down your user-name and password just in case. You will need to enter them each and every time you will want to log into your account. At this point, you are registered with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.
How to Book for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
1. Visit the official web page of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, scroll down on their web page and click on the “Reserve a Cruise Online” tab.
2. Click on the “Advanced Search” link on their new web page and on the new web page, enter the required criteria from their drop down menus with information on your desired cruise. At this point, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines will need to know all that there is to know about your cruise so it is best if you will offer as much information as you possibly can on departure dates, cruise destinations or price of range. You will then get some narrow down results with your specific requirements in a new page into the website of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. You can also scroll down the web page and check the “Exclusive Rate” tabs that you think they apply to you. These tabs may include customers: that have more than 55 years old; that leave in U.S. or are Canadian military individuals; or in the U.S. law enforcement. After completing all the required fields, click on the “Search” tab.
3. Scroll down on the new page of the website of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines to search for a cruise that matches your desires. The most important aspects for which you should be careful are departure ports, cruise destinations, ports of call, cruise length and range of price. In addition, you may also click on the “Pricing & Details” tab which will allow you to have access to more info on a particular cruise or ship.
4. Once you have found what you are looking for, click on the “Reserve Now” tab so you can book the cruise. On the next web page, complete the fields with your departure info. Make use of the drop down boxes so you can select the cruise date of your interest and the number of travelers that you think you will take with you.
As soon as you have completed these fields, select the “Save Changes and Continue” tab so you can proceed with your booking process.
5. Enter all your payment details and your billing information so Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines will be able to complete your booking process. Always remember to complete all the required fields.
Scroll down at the “Terms and Conditions” link of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and click on it. After reading all this information, select the “Purchase” tab.